Please note that the World Wide Lotto Network contains links to other sites and occasionally allows other sites to be co-branded with the TinBu name. Web sites that are linked to World Wide Lotto Network sites or carry the TinBu brand for co-branding or marketing purposes may have privacy policies which differ from that of the World Wide Lotto Network.
1. What information of yours does the World Wide Lotto Network collect?
Our goal is to become your favorite Internet destination by providing the information, services, and product offerings that are most relevant to you at our web sites or at the web sites that use TinBu data modules. To achieve this goal, the World Wide Lotto Network must collect information so we can understand what makes you different from its millions of other unique users. While you are not required to register for any services on the World Wide Lotto Network, some Products and Services may not function properly or may not be accessible unless you do.
Information collected online is usually defined as being either anonymous or personally identifiable.
- TinBu collects anonymous information, which refers to data that cannot be tied back to a specific individual. For example, TinBu collects some information each time a visitor comes to a World Wide Lotto Network site so we can improve the overall quality of the visitor\'s online experience. TinBu collects the visitor\'s IP address (e.g., whether the user is logged on from ibm.com or aol.com), referral data (e.g., the Internet address of the last Web page visited by a user before clicking over to a World Wide Lotto Network site), and browser and platform type (e.g., a Netscape browser on a Macintosh platform). TinBu also collects aggregate search terms from its HotBot and TinBu search services for internal reporting targeted advertising, and the TinBu 50 list of popular search terms. TinBu collects this user information for purposes of product monitoring, product improvement, and targeted advertising. In addition, TinBu collects your responses to online surveys displayed on the World Wide Lotto Network; these anonymous and optional surveys will seek your opinions about the Products and Services or the advertisements displayed on the World Wide Lotto Network. You do not have to register with the World Wide Lotto Network before we can collect this anonymous information.
- Personally identifiable information refers to data that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name and postal address, which may be collected in addition to the anonymous data described above. TinBu collects personal information in the following ways from different parts of its network of Web sites:
1.World Wide Lotto Network Registration: When you register to use one or more sites on the World Wide Lotto Network, you provide TinBu with your name, postal address, ZIP Code, email address, birth date, gender, telephone number, occupation, marital status and other information. While not all of this data is required for our services to function, we are better able to customize your experience if you volunteer complete and accurate information. Users who complete the registration process are given a World Wide Lotto Network ID and can take full advantage of the many offerings across the World Wide Lotto Network.
2. Other Registration: In addition to registration for various services on the World Wide Lotto Network, we may ask you for personal information at other times, including when you enter a sweepstakes, contest or promotion sponsored by the World Wide Lotto Network. As described below, our co-brand partners also ask for personal information. If you purchase premium services we will ask for a valid credit card number. If you choose not to provide the requested information, the World Wide Lotto Network may not be able to offer you some of the personalized services that depend on this type of information to function.
3. Correspondence: If you contact the World Wide Lotto Network, we may keep a record of that correspondence. We do not collect any email addresses of those who communicate with the World Wide Lotto Network via email. We use the information provided so that we may respond to the email.
TinBu reserves the right to collect certain information and store it in connection with your account. This information includes information about the different sites that you visit within the World Wide Lotto Network as well as the time and frequency at which you visit them. This information also includes the content that you transmit or post on the World Wide Lotto Network. For further information about TinBu\'s policy on maintaining transmitted or posted content, please see the World Wide Lotto Network Terms and Conditions.